Dell SAS5 Performance Issue

Richard Tector richardtector at thekeelecentre.com
Sun Apr 1 15:25:17 UTC 2007

Matthew Jacob wrote:
> On 3/27/07, Richard Tector <richardtector at thekeelecentre.com> wrote:
>> Matthew Jacob wrote:
>> > It's been seen before but the fix isn't know yet.

>> 860
>> 6.2-RELEASE or
>> Western
>> down to

>> disabled on
>> configuration to

>> it?

A perhaps unrealted issue:
I've noticed a large number of messages being produced by the mpt driver
after boot occuring approximately every 90 seconds.

Apr  1 15:51:43 moses kernel: mpt0: mpt_cam_event: 0x14
Apr  1 15:51:43 moses kernel: mpt0: Unhandled Event Notify Frame. Event
0x14 (ACK not required).
Apr  1 15:53:19 moses kernel: mpt0: mpt_cam_event: 0x14
Apr  1 15:53:19 moses kernel: mpt0: Unhandled Event Notify Frame. Event
0x14 (ACK not required).

Any thoughts anyone? Is there any way to find out what the events
correspond to?

Regards,

Richard