6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Sat Sep 30 19:41:07 PDT 2006

I wonder if this is related to the breakage of the Rocketport driver (PR is
open, but it appears that nobody has looked at it.....)

It breaks specifically when I use a piece of software that does a lot of
SELECTs on a terminal line to do pretty much what "poll" does........ but it
is not specific to a uniprocessor or SMP kernel - it is reliably hosed in both
cases.

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org		Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!