6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Sep 27 16:36:19 PDT 2006

In message: <451AED3B.2090707 at samsco.org>
            Scott Long <scottl at samsco.org> writes:
: As soon as I can locate the O/U/EHCI register docs, I'll crank out a
: patch for everyone to try.  If that works then I'll give the same
: treatment to ichsmb.

You might look in the //depot/user/imp/newcard/... tree.  I did the
usb wrapper pushdown there.  You don't really need the register docs
to do it..  with the new usb stack in the wings, I never completed
this...  I have used it for about a year, I think, without ill effect.

Warner