RELENG_6_1 panic, possibly gmirror related

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Tue Sep 26 11:19:25 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues,

this is very preliminar report, I'll try to test more thoroughly tomorrow...

after detaching one disk from gmirror (four gmirror tuples for each bsd
partition) I encounter panic:

 panic: handle_written_inodeblock: live inodedep
Uptime: 2m4s
GEOM_MIRROR: Device m0g: provider mirror/m0g destroyed.
Sleeping thread (tid 100008, pid 3) owns a non-sleepable lock
panic: sleeping thread

as it's rather highly loaded router I had no chance to build debugging kernel
there, but will do that on similar test machine.

Before I dig for it, maybe it's known issue?

Sincerely,