Partitions???

xnow xsnow esperto85 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 21 12:15:23 PDT 2006

First I'd like to know if there's a faster way to resize partitions than using GParted livecd, and no i am not supposed to pay, also, why freebsd has no resizer in its installation?

Second I'd like to add new systems to fbsd boot manager, i've been told to read man page of boot0cfg but didn't understand much, on linux my freebsd is mounted on hda1 and my linux is on hda3, how can I add my hda3 to be hitted as F3 to boot on freebsd boot manager?how can I easyly configure it?

Thanks.