PC-BSD and DesktopBSD compared to FreeBSD

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:03:46 PDT 2006

Hello Charles,

Thanks for your insight. I would also like to express my views in this
regard. Every OS has a target audience and every OS has its own
strengths and weaknesses. Something which would nicely for you does
not mean that it would work exactly the same way for everyone else in
the world. You are free to have personal opinions but please be kind
enough to keep them *personal*. What you have done could very well
generate a troll.

PLEASE DO NOT TROLL.

Also to the best of my knowledge the purpose of this list is to
discuss about the different features/ changes of the STABLE tree. Feel
free to move the discussion to advocacy@ mailing list.

Thanks and Best Regards
Subhro