RELENG_6 buildkernel broken ?

Pascal G. Hofstee caelian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:46:23 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 23:24 +0200, Pascal G. Hofstee wrote:
> A RELENG_6 buildkernel with sources updated about 2 hours ago seems to
> break down (after a successfull buildworld) on the following error.

<snip>

> I tried updating from at least 3 different cvsup-servers but i am not
> seeing any differences. Can anybody confirm this breakage ?

I checked the date of the last commit to ata-chipset.c and found it hard
to believe nobody had stepped up and notified of a build breakage. I
decided to remove the old ata-chipset.c and reupdate (after first
generating md5 sums) .. and noticed that after re-fetching ata-chipset.c
the new md5-sum changed from the original.

Please ignore the line-noise.

--
  Pascal Hofstee