[OT] Re: Bug-free software

Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez rnsanchez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 20:34:42 PDT 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:28:00 -0400, Lowell Gilbert
<freebsd-stable-local at be-well.ilk.org> wrote:

> It *is* in the Handbook's glossary.

Geez.  I can't believe all those times I've searched for the FreeBSD
jargon, the glossary *never* appeared in my results, so I'm getting to know
it right now, after your comment.  As I own a copy of Greg's "The Complete
FreeBSD", I rarely check the online handbook.  Shame on me.

Well, now I've bookmarked it (glossary).  Thanks for the tip, and sorry for
the noise.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez     <rnsanchez@{gmail.com,wait4.org}>