ARRRRGH! Guys, who's breaking -STABLE's GMIRROR code?!

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Sat Sep 9 10:55:31 PDT 2006

Hi!

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 12:38:13PM -0500, Karl Denninger wrote:
> This is not cool folks.

I experienced the same problem - luckily on a lab machine.

As much as I understand your anger, -stable is not guaranteed
bug free.

And to answer your question: RELENG_6_1 doesn't show this problem.
I recommend running RELENG_X_Y instead of RELENG_X for
recent values of X and Y on production systems, anyway.

HTH,

Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100