Free Shipping on Everything in The Store

The History Channel ShopAETV at newsletters.aetv.com
Fri Oct 27 16:01:11 UTC 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free Shipping on Everything in the store.
(Expires December 14)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lesson Plans correlated to your state social studies curriculum standards

*Thousands of award-winning documentaries & Biography programs organized by teaching subjects

Exclusive sale for Home scholars
Shop Now>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAy0FA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featured Selection: 15% off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multimedia Classroom American History Series (Volume 1) CD-ROM Lesson
Plan Set with DVD

History at your fingertips -- and on your screen! The History Channel
Multimedia Classroom is a set of exciting new social studies teaching
tools drawn from its award-winning program content...Read On>>

*The Multimedia Classroom American History series is correlated to
state social studies curriculum standards

Features Include:
- Short video segments that bring history topics to life
- Maps and other visual materials
- Discussion and review questions
- Easily printable primary source documents
- Classroom activities and Internet-based activity links

And much more...
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAr0F2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Multimedia Classroom Series: Starting at $49.95
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0THB0FM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China and the Great Wall CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD (Multimedia
Classroom: Global History Series)

This series of 21 video-based interactive lessons puts global history
at your fingertips! From towering Mayan temples to the trenches of
World War II, from the valleys of the Nile to...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEt0F8

Latin America CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD (Multimedia Classroom:
Global History Series)

Latin America 3 pack set includes Ponce de Leon : The First
Conquistador: This CD-ROM interactive lesson plan explores Ponce de
Leon's negotiations, voyages...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEu0FA

Rome: Engineering an Empire CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD

For more than 500 years, Rome was the most powerful civilization in
the world, ruled by visionaries and tyrants whose accomplishments
ranged from awe-inspiring to deplorable. This CD-ROM/DVD Lesson Plan
Set from Multimedia Classroom contains a full-length
documentary...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAt0F4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher's Favorites
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The History Channel Presents: The American Revolution DVD set

The most extensive DVD set about the American Revolution. This set
features ten complete programs from A&E and THE HISTORY CHANNEL...Read

http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAv0F6

The Presidents DVD set

- A panoramic look at the personalities who have occupied the Oval
Office.
- Based on the acclaimed book "To the Best of My Ability."
- Visit historic sites nationwide and examine rare presidential
artifacts...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAu0F5

A Complete History of Britain DVD set

Simon Schama's magisterial series spans the centuries and straddles
the globe to create a kaleidoscopic portrait of the "island at the
edge of the world."...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEv0FB

QUESTIONS?
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAw0F7
> E-MAIL us directly at educationsupport at history.com
> CALL us toll free 1-800-344-6336.

Thanks for watching,
Your friends at History Education
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAw0F7

To ensure delivery of Special Offers from History Education to your
inbox(not bulk or junk folders), please add ShopAETV at newsletters.aetv.com
to your address book.

Your email address, stable at freebsd.org, is signed up
to receive new release info and offers from our store. If you do not
wish
to receive future email offers from our store, simply unsubscribe.
Unsub_Shop at newsletters.aetv.com

We respect your privacy.
For more information, view our privacy policy:
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAx0F8

A&E Television Networks, Email Marketing
250 Harbor Drive, Stamford, CT 06902