a problem about linux-firefox

Iulian M eti at erata.net
Sun Oct 22 13:01:55 UTC 2006

On Sunday 22 October 2006 11:36, bin wan wrote:
> I used firefox based on FreeBSD perviously. but it wasn't able to run
> plugin of flash player. because flash player has only Linux version.

Hi,

native firefox works well ( read usable ) with linux-flashplugin and
linuxpluginwrapper. I have written a howto ( my first "technical" paper so
please be gentle ) on how to make flashplugin work in native firefox:

http://www.erata.net/weblog/default/2006/10/16/flash-plugin-on-freebsd/

hope it helps,
Iulian M.
http://www.erata.net

--
The part of the world that people find most puzzling is the part called "Me".