[mico-devel] Re: oh dear.. should mico/demo werk? is mico broke?

KAYVEN RIESE kayve at sfsu.edu
Fri Oct 13 19:01:15 UTC 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Karel Gardas wrote:

> in the case you installed MICO from the OS packages, then you need to
> configure MICO runtime by running either
>
> . <mico installation prefix>/lib/mico-setup.sh
>
> or
>
> source <mico installation prefix>/lib/mico-setup.csh

this is relevant to freeBSD because the mico guys don't necessarily
run on freeBSD and i KNOW there are guys out there who
are running freeBSD and mico.

i am cofused now by my attempt to reinstall mico:

> su
Password:
bsd# pkg_add -r mico
Fetching
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6.1-release/Latest/mico.tbz...
Done.
pkg_add: package 'mico-2.3.11_3' or its older version already installed
bsd# pkg_add -rf mico
Fetching
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6.1-release/Latest/mico.tbz...
Done.
bsd#

oh wait.  maybe i'm not, but now i'm aafraid to run pkg_delete