iwi, hidden SSID and wpa_supplicant problem

Goran Lowkrantz goran.lowkrantz at ismobile.com
Thu Oct 12 12:53:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

Reporting back after a few days with the patch. The connect and switching
between accesspoints work but there are still a few down/up events, about
once every two hours but that may have somthing to do with the dhcp cleint.
At the moment, the number of lease renewals match the number of link
down/up events. I leave this to the clever folks. When running from the em
interface, I do not see any down/up at all and thet net uses the same DCHP
server etc.

iwi0: link state changed to DOWN
iwi0: link state changed to UP
iwi0: link state changed to DOWN
iwi0: link state changed to UP
iwi0: link state changed to DOWN
iwi0: link state changed to UP
iwi0: link state changed to DOWN
iwi0: link state changed to UP
iwi0: link state changed to DOWN
iwi0: scan stuck
iwi0: link state changed to UP

/glz

--On Tuesday, October 10, 2006 05:04:46 +0200 Max Laier

--

  Goran Lowkrantz <goran.lowkrantz at ismobile.com>
  System Architect, isMobile, Aurorum 2, S-977 75 Lule¥, Sweden
  Phone: +46(0)920-75559
  Mobile: +46(0)70-587 87 82 Fax: +46(0)70-615 87 82