[fbsd] HEADS UP: FreeBSD 5.3, 5.4, 6.0 EoLs coming soon

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Thu Oct 12 00:59:40 PDT 2006

One of my servers is colocated in a place on a different continent - which is
why I haven't been able to upgrade it beyond RELENG_4. Google turns up a
binary upgrade as the only way I can get to RELENG_6. Is this still the case
(because the logistics on arranging that are ... interesting) or is there a
relatively safe way to upgrade from RELENG_4 to RELENG_6 remotely?

Yes, I do have OOB access to the box in question...

--
patrick