945GM graphics and mplayer

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Wed Oct 11 18:51:14 PDT 2006

Marcus Alves Grando wrote:
> Eric Anholt wrote:
>> On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 13:25 +0800, Ganbold wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
> http://marcus.grupos.com.br:8080/patch/agp_i810.c.patch

Eric, Marcus,

Any update on 945GM support patch?

I tested Marcus's patch but problem still exists. Without loading
acpi_video mouse pointer doesn't move or moves very lately/slowly.
I can see highlighted applets in gnome panel. But pointer is still in
the middle. But mplayer can use -vo xv for full screen playing.
With acpi_video mplayer can only use "sdl" for full screen playing.

I tried to apply Eric's patch but it didn't apply cleanly. I compared
Marcus's and Eric's patch and it seemed to me almost the same.
So after testing marcus's patch problem still exists.

thanks,

Ganbold