[fbsd] HEADS UP: FreeBSD 5.3, 5.4, 6.0 EoLs coming soon

Peter Thoenen eol1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 15:05:05 PDT 2006

Lots of knashing of the teeth on this one but lets face it, it had to
die sometime.  For all the 4.x users still out there (and plenty of
them have deep pockets) no reason you can't just hire third party
support (possibly even a current developer); hell get together and
maybe pool your resources.  Thats just how life is for legacy systems,
we are all mature enough here in the tech world to know this.  No
reason you can't sell your CIO's on this when I am guessing they are
shelling out millions on other vendors.

-Peter