bce issues still outstanding

David Christensen davidch at broadcom.com
Wed Oct 11 16:47:22 UTC 2006

> I've copied many of the people who I've been working with directly on
> this issue.
>
> Can anyone provide a status update on these problems?
> Discussion seems
> to have stopped since Oct 5.
>
> Any new patches to test?

I'm sorry but I'm absolutely swamped with my day job 6.5 days a week and
it's likely to continue for a few more weeks.  Any questions about
register settings or basic controller architecture that I can help out
with quickly I'll be happy to respond to, but beyond that I'm not able
to devote any resources into debugging this until my current work
project has concluded.

Dave