Qlogic 2340 problems

kreios at gmail.com kreios at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:20:19 UTC 2006

We tried updating the cards firmware to an older version thinking that
maybe the version it came with broke something since an identical card
with an older firmware worked.  After flashing the card it started to
work.  Flashed it to the latest version to see if it would fail again
and it continued to work.  *sigh*

The good news, I am working.  The bad news is I am not sure what was
really wrong.

Thanks for you help,
Dave