CALL FOR TESTERS! [Re: 6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2]

Bill Moran wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Wed Oct 4 18:53:23 UTC 2006

> > This is quite a show-stopper for us, if there's any other testing/etc
> > I can do, _please_ let me know.  I might even be able to get remote
> > console access to this machine approved for a developer.
>
> Remote console access would be a help.  I suspect there may be more
> than one problem here.

In progress ... I'll contact you privately when it's ready.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient (or the individual
responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended
recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.