When will new changes in BCE driver for vlans be included in stable?

Daniel Martin-Fabiani danielfabiani at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 28 08:12:49 PST 2006

Hello,

I've noticed some recent changes (16 Nov) in bce
driver because vlan tagging doesn't work properly.

I've got a Dell PE2950 with two Broadcom NetXtreme II
interfaces with the very last RELENG_6 installed, and
seems like vlan tagging/stripping is not working
properly on them.

I wonder when this fix will be available in RELENG_6,
because just patching if_bce* files and sys/mbuf.h
does not compile at all.

Or maybe there's a workaround for this to get it
working...

Thanks in advance.

Daniel