FreeBSD 6.2-PRE panic

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 24 06:49:23 PST 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, Eugene Grosbein wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 02:18:22PM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:
>
>> Is there an open PR on this problem currently?  I'm in the process of
>> reviewing my outstanding network PRs for 6.2 and I'm having trouble
>> tracking down all the pieces of this report.
>
> Has GNATS been fixed? I mean its search (by ID or single line fields).

As far as I know, there are still problems with the web interface for GNATS
since the cluster move, which will hopefully be fixed soon.  I seem to be able
to use the non-web based interfaces to GNATS, especially e-mail, without a
problem, however.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge