nfe: can not cvs sources anymore!

O. Hartmann ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Nov 19 06:09:28 PST 2006

Hello.
Using these two sources for getting nfe() driver support for my FreeBSD
6.2-BETA/AMD64 box was pretty convenient in the past weeks due to my big
interrupt problems using the nve() driver.
But with yesterday, I can't get the sources anymore. nfe() isn't yet a
part of the 6.2 BETA, that's what I looked first for, so can anybody
help me out? Is nfe() a part of 6.2-REL in the near future or are there
other reasons stop spreading the sources via that cvs source?

Thanks for your help in advance,
regards,
Oliver