RELENG_6 panic under heavy load

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dimma at higis.ru
Mon Nov 13 01:07:18 PST 2006

Hi, list.

One from my monitoring servers running with
FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #0: Fri Nov 10 11:03:10 UTC 2006 i386

Under heavy load it panic several times per day. Backtrace accesable:
http://clh.higis.ru/~dimma/btfull.0
Can somebody take a look?
I send Problem Report, but not get feed back now from gnats.

Also, after replacing kernel, I has other easy reproduceble panic.
String
if_vlan_load="YES"
in /boot/loader.conf and
device          vlan
in kernel.
I use fxp network cards, if it important.
I don't have backtrace for this situation now, but, if it needed, I
will make it.

--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia