Linux-firefox

Vladimir Botka vlado at botka.homeunix.org
Fri Nov 10 10:21:19 UTC 2006

Install flash plugin from the port. "cd /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin7
& make install".

In firefox options change the default download directory to where you can
write.

HTH,	-vlado

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Minette Pamela wrote:

> hi, i got this problem with linux-firefox. I Installed it before in my KDE in FreeBSD with no problems and been able to use flash plugins. Then, I changed to Gnome recently and installed linux-firefox. Now, when I tried to install plugins by clicking on a site with a plugin requirement, I was successfully directed to "agreement" stuff but I would get an error of "No plugin installed".

Now, maybe is somehow related to the errors I always get when I try to
download files or open files from the linux-firefox browser like :
"/tmp/<file>, could not be saved, because you cannot change the contents
of the folder. Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving
in a different location". I would appreciate if you could help me with
these 2 problems. Thanks...

newbeeeeeeeee