em driver testing

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:15:42 UTC 2006

Well, so run 6.2 BETA3 plus the patch I posted as Patrick
mentioned and then report on that. You've got a lot of
potential problem areas here, I have no experience with
samba on FreeBSD. And that motherboard only has PCI
as I recall, yes? Still, it should get rid of the watchdogs
unless you have real hardware issues.

Good luck,

Jack