Mustek BearPaw 2448 TA Pro

Vladimir Botka vlado at botka.homeunix.org
Mon Nov 6 13:28:36 UTC 2006

Yes, no reply yet. But still I would like to ask: Does anyone have *ANY*
experience with "Mustek BearPaw 2448 TA Pro" on FreeBSD ? This scanner was
released in 2003. It is hard problem to find USB scanner on the market
supported by sane. "Mustek ScanExpress 1248 UB" works well but is too
slow.

Regards,
Vladimir Botka,
Czech