New em driver - still watchdog timeouts

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:43:37 UTC 2006

Yes, I know this is still happening. I also have pretty good data now
that its a bogus problem, meaning due to scheduling issues the
watchdog does not get reset even though the system is just fine
as far as transmit descriptors is concerned. I have a patch that
detects this and keeps the watchdog from erroneously resetting
you, it has been running on my test system for days now without
problems.

Jack