FreeBSD 6.1-RC2 available

freebsd-stable at fjarlq.com freebsd-stable at fjarlq.com
Thu May 4 08:43:45 UTC 2006

Scott Long wrote:
> FreeBSD 6.1-RC2 is available for download.  This is the last RC before
> the release.

Thanks, Scott. I've been running RELENG_6 (synching periodically) on my
amd64 iNET2340 from FreeBSD Systems for some time now with no problems.
(Though I have given up trying to get JDK 1.5 to build -- what a pain.)

Any chance for an update to the 6.1 release schedule?
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.1R/schedule.html

Also, is the 6.1 Open Issues page accurate? There are several issues
listed there which your email did not cover.
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.1R/todo.html

Thanks again,
Matt