well-supported SATA RAID card?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 19:29:39 UTC 2006

We've now narrowed it down to one file on the disk which kills the driver
due to it thinking the LBA is FF FF FF hence invalid. I've sent highpoint
a recent debug dump from the driver which shows that its trying to cross
1024^3 boundary which makes me think atm that there may be boundary
condition issue.

The result is errors being reported from the disk ( as the controller request
is invalid ) the array proceeds to drop the disk then the system dies.

    Steve