well-supported SATA RAID card?

Mark Dotson praxis at dmglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 04:30:57 UTC 2006

3ware cards have worked fantastically for me... until I tried using them
with the Tyan S5360-1U Motherboard.  I've  not been able to boot any
distro of FreeBSD 5.x or 6.x with this board and the 3ware 95x series or
8x series SATA cards.

However, other then that 1 board incompatibility, they've worked like a
champ for me for years.

-Mark