installworld: Error 'audit group' missing ; UPDATING is incomplete!

Joerg Pernfuss elessar at bsdforen.de
Thu Mar 9 12:05:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:18:03 +0100
"Jack Raats" <jack at jarasoft.net> wrote:

> Is it true when I use the merge option that some groups will be over
> written? example the wheel group will became empty except root...

Only if you choose to do so.
The merge function from mergemaster shows you a comparison, your old
wheel entry, and the default (with only root). Now if you choose to
go with the default one, of course wheel near empty - that's what
you wanted after all.

> If it save only to add the audit group
> Hove to add this group?

It might be: m l l l r l l l i

Regards,
	Joerg

--
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |