Fresh install on gmirror'ed disks?

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Sat Mar 4 00:33:52 UTC 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 20:53, Mike Jakubik wrote:

> I doubt there is much i can learn from you about FreeBSD, as i've been

tststs pay more attention, we spoke about install time not about learning FBSD

> using it since the 2.x days. I'm well aware how long it takes to setup

you should have changed your hardware since then to get better counters :)

> FreeBSD. You are completely missing the point, and at this point just
> arguing for the sake of arguing. The point is that including geom
> support in the installer saves time and makes life simpler. If you are

don't know, you chose to bark and take it personal, like you others have
opinions too and can tell them as well

> too dumb/stubborn to realize that, then thats your problem, no one is

no problem, I understand you, my mother never didn't hugged me either ;)

but it does not give you the right to spread your personal offenses around

João