Please watch for "bus_dmamem_alloc fail to align memory properly"

Tak Pui Lou lou at titanium.Nuc.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jun 24 23:31:49 UTC 2006

Hi, I have a <PIONEER DVDRW DVR-K15 1.11> on my HP Special Edition L2000
which won't operate with WDMA2 mode even if I set the hw.ata.atapi_dma=1
in my /boot/loader.conf. I can change it to WDMA2 mode with atacontrol.

I updated the src tree to 6-stable last night and recompiled. I found this
"bus_dmamem_alloc fail to align memory properly.cd0 at ata1 bus 0 target
0 lun 0"

I don't subscribe to the mailing list. So, please reply directly to me if
you need any additional information about my machine.

---
Lou