Notice Of Account Review Necessity.

PayPal services2 at iPayPal.com
Sat Jun 10 02:13:32 UTC 2006

                         Protect Your Account Info
     Mak e sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.
       PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.
   For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review
        our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
   http://www.alternethealth.com.au/images/.www.paypal.com.PayPal.acctseu
                     cirty.PayPal/Pay/index.htmlpp.htm

                     Notice Of Account Review Necessity

       It has come to our attention that your PayPal account has been
     accessed by a third party, meaning that an unauthorized person has
                         logged into your account.
     We require that you log-in to your account and update your billing
   information and security questions, so that further third party access
                             can be prevented.
     Failure to update your billing information and security questions
       before 15th of June may result in suspension of your account.

        To proceed in updating your billing information and security
               questions, please click on the following link:

   [1]https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-update&login_ac
   cess=1142486462

   Updating your billing information and security questions will prevent
   unauthorized third party access, and possibly unauthorized purchases.
       We thank you for your participation in updating your account.

                                 Sincerely,
                              The PayPal Team

    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
     you will not receive a response. For assistance, [2]log in to your
      PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right
                         corner of any PayPal page.
                           PayPal Email-ID 034415