new sk driver [was: nve timeout (and down) regression?]

Pyun YongHyeon pyunyh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:57:43 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 12:41:12PM +0200, Michael Gerhards wrote:
 > Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh at gmail.com> wrote:
 >
 > > FYI: Fix committed to HEAD.
 >
 > This happened nearly three weeks ago. When might this fix get into 6-STABLE?

Unfortunately sk(4) in HEAD has a known issue and I'm working
on it. Since I couldn't reproduce the issue on my system and
it takes a long time to regenerate the issue on reporter's
system(normally one week), it's not easy to commit right fix.

The last patch sent to a problem reporter seems to work around
the issue so I'll commit it this week.

 > I have also problems on my system which might be related to the sk-trouble,
 > so this fix might also help me. Or should I try to compile the new driver
 > on my system (running 6-STABLE)?

Yes. I'd like to hear any issues related with sk(4) in HEAD.

--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon