FreeBSD 6.1 Tor issues (Once More, with Feeling)

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Sat Jul 15 11:13:40 UTC 2006

Robert Watson <rwatson at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Fabian Keil wrote:

> > I just got:
> >
> > Jun 28 23:01:19 tor kernel: lock order reversal:
> > Jun 28 23:01:19 tor kernel: 1st 0xc3795000 kqueue (kqueue) @ /usr/src/sys/kern/kern_event.c:1053
> > Jun 28 23:01:19 tor kernel: 2nd 0xc1043144 system map (system map) @ /usr/src/sys/vm/

> > Looks similar to <http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html#185>.
>
> Could you run "vmstat -z", "netstat -m", and "vmstat -m" please?

I enabled polling three days ago and saw this lor two times
since then. It may or may not be a coincidence.

I log:

top -S -d 2
pfctl -si
netstat -ss
sysctl -a
vmstat -z
netstat -m
vmstat -m

every five minutes, the output before and after the lor
can be found at: http://www.fabiankeil.de/tmp/lor-185.txt

The system is still up at the moment, so the lor might
have nothing to do with the crashes/hangs/whatever.

I have the feeling that polling does increase the uptime,
but I'm not sure yet.

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/