Writing application

Andy Greenwood greenwood.andy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:25:00 UTC 2006

cd /usr/ports/www/apache13 && make install clean

should install apache and all it's dependancies for you. As for
writing your applications, I can't even begin to help without more
info. Perhaps you should search for information on your programming
language of choice. You can write your application in any folder you
want, but a likely place might be either your home directory or a
subdirectory of your apache's document root (depending on the
application's...uh...application) which defaults to
/usr/local/www/data-dist/