if_bge driver problem. - Upgrade to RELEASE :)

husnu demir hdemir at metu.edu.tr
Tue Jan 31 05:31:35 PST 2006

Anyway, let me learn to use cvs some other day. I do what u said and applied patch. It is working. At least I can ping and when I gave an IP address to the Interface and remove the physical connection, it shows UP/DOWN. If it is made UP but has no IP address, It shows nothing. But I will use it with an IP address so no problem.

Switch still shows "CRC Error Frames" when I do UP/DOWN.

Thanks.

Husnu Demir.