X.org 6.9

Wilde, Donald dwilde at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 30 13:03:56 PST 2006

Hi, Kamikaze -

Mine only has the following, twice for two heads. MonitorLayout was
already commented out.

Section "Device"
      Option     "BusType" "PCIE"            	# [<str>]4
	Identifier  "Card0"
	Driver      "radeon"
	VendorName  "ATI Technologies Inc"
	BoardName   "RADEON X300"
	BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

I followed all your other suggestions, and they speeded up the
non-accelerated startup quite a bit, but it still crashes _hard_ with
DRI enabled.
--
Don Wilde    Org 01737    505-844-1126
If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the