X.org 6.9

Wilde, Donald dwilde at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 30 11:26:58 PST 2006

Yes, Stacey, that worked for me, too.

For the record, neither portupgrade or portmanager did the trick. What
worked was editing /etc/X11/xorg.conf to comment out the line in Section
"Module" that says 'Load "dri"', like so:

Section "Module"
#	Load "dri"
EndSection

Thank you for your assistance, Stacey! :D
--
Don Wilde    Org 01737    505-844-1126
If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the