High interrupt on Dell PowerEdge 2400

Eli K. Breen bsd at unixforge.net
Tue Jan 24 15:19:44 PST 2006

Ok, I lied. disabling ACPI didn't fix the problem at all. However it
doesn't look like this problem manifests itself until a minute or so
after boot-up (hence my confusion).

Any ideas?

mistert# vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
irq1: atkbd0                           2          0
irq6: fdc0                            10          0
irq13: npx0                            1          0
irq14: ata0                          154          0
irq16: fxp0                         2870          1
irq22: mlx0                         4375          1
irq30: ahc0                          109          0
cpu0: timer                      5013679       1999
Total                            5021200       2002

-E-