Fast releases demand binary updates.. (Was: Release schedule for 2006)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed Jan 11 23:39:37 PST 2006

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 10:20:11PM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> I imagine there are a few committers interested, but I'd say you need to ask
> the right way first..

As in...?

But again, there are lots of people interested in this topic.  Colin for
an obvious one.  But if Colin can't convince the team to take this on,
where do you start?

I tried to start by suggesting to Scott that a faster release schedule
means that maybe this should be considered a priority.  To see if even a
consensus on the *idea* could be reached.

Mostly I just get insults.  SOP for freebsd.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek