gdm problem with kernel as of 2005-01-04

Paul T. Root ptroot at iaces.com
Fri Jan 6 09:14:15 PST 2006

I'm in at work and turned off gdm in my rc.conf and rebooted.
The keyboard works fine! Then manually starting gdm and it
still works. That's great.

I think that something happened in the rc files that makes it
start earlier and that's conflicting with something that freezes
the keyboard.

--
    ______	Paul T. Root
   /    _ \  	1977 MGB