HEADS UP: Release schedule for 2006

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu Jan 5 01:01:57 PST 2006

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 01:13:20PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 01:10:19PM -0800, Jo Rhett wrote:
> > I and many others have offered to work on this.  The core team has
> > repeatedly stated that they won't integrate the efforts
>
> Please provide hard evidence for this assertion.  Merely repeating it will
> not be sufficiently convincing.  I would like to see _specific_ references
> (email or other documentation) that that is _exactly_ what core, or anyone
> else, has said.  I cannot recall any such thing on any of the mailing lists
> that I have monitored for the past several years.
>
> Without that, my high degree of skepticism about this claim will remain.

Sorry for the late reply.  I saw this and realized that not only will we
apparently need to rehash the ball-busting thread giant topic again, but
now I need to prove it ever existed <giggle>

Ugh.  Yeah, I'll do the research sometime early next week.  Mostly to find
archives with useful threading so that you can read all the way down the
trafic tree.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek