FreeBSD 6.1-BETA2/FreeBSD 5.5-BETA2 Available

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at jp.freebsd.org
Fri Feb 24 21:41:28 PST 2006

I tried 6.1-BETA2 on my dual Opteron PC, on which Solaris 10 is working
very well. :)

M/B     RIOWORKS HDAMD (nForce 3 chipset)
CPU     AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 240 x2
Mem     1GB
HDD     U320 scsi drive (I forgot and Solaris does not show)
SCSI    Adaptec 39320A-R (I don't use RAID)

I booted with bootonly.iso. But after the message,

  Waiting 5 seconds for SCSI devices to settle

the PC stacks and ScreenLock key is no use. Can I use serial console to
record the boot messages?

Thanks.
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki