ichsmb compile problem

Restyánszki Zsolt zsolt at cyber.hu
Sun Feb 12 09:25:29 PST 2006

Thank you! The "device smbus" missed from my configuratins.

RZs

________________________________

Feladó: John Nielsen [mailto:john at jnielsen.net]
Küldve: 2006.02.12., V 17:30
Címzett: freebsd-stable at freebsd.org
Másolatot kap: Restyánszki Zsolt
Tárgy: Re: ichsmb compile problem

On Saturday 11 February 2006 15:32, Restyánszki Zsolt wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD develpers!
>
> Sorry about my e-mail, but I have a big problem with ichsmb kernel
> driver. I try to compile to my kernel, but in FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE version
> required smbus_if.h and smbus_if.c files missing, so make depend fails.
>
> Thats my request: can You send me a compiled version of ichsmb or if you
> have a representative of smbus_if sources, can you send me those files?

Make sure that your kernel config file includes "device smbus" and "device
smb" as well ass "device ichsmb".  See also the ichsmb(4) manpage.

JN