KDE 3.5

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Wed Feb 1 07:14:04 PST 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 02:52:56PM +0100, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> Roger Grosswiler schrieb:
> > Hey,
> >
> > where can i get it from with pkg_add ??
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/packages-using.html

Unfortunately we're still playing catch-up with the official packages,
though by now we had just about got kde 3.5.0 built and uploaded
everywhere.  The extensive testing we had to do for recent bsd.port.mk
commits monopolized the build cluster for the past few weeks to the
exclusion of other package builds, and then there were qt and other
port build problems that have hopefully now been resolved.

Unfortunately, now we are back to square 1, since you just committed
KDE 3.5.1 :-)

Kris