Quota deadlocks.

Jeff Roberson jroberson at chesapeake.net
Wed Feb 1 03:37:52 PST 2006

I'm not able to reproduce the quota deadlocks that were reported.  Can
anyone reproduce them on 7.0?  I need more specific instructions on how to
reproduce, or more detailed debugging info from someone who can.  If you
can reproduce, please add 'options DEBUG_LOCKS' to your kernel.  Then get
me the output of 'alltrace' 'ps' and 'show lockedvnods' from ddb.  I'll
also need the output of 'mount' and a good description of what triggered
the issue.  I hope to resolve this before 6.1.

Cheers,
Jeff