6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sat Dec 30 15:33:59 PST 2006

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006, Robert Watson wrote:

>>> I've gone ahead and MFC'd the missing tcp_subr.c patch and the change now
>>> appears stable on by 6-STABLE test box.  I'd appreciate it if other people
>>> experiencing the panic could slide forward to confirm (or perhaps less
>>> ideally, not confirm) that this fixes the problem for them also.
[snip]

I can confirm (now that I saw other confirmations), that the fix is the
correct one (I'm up on:

FreeBSD fw.lerctr.org 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #1: Sat Dec 30 17:14:04 CST 2006     root at fw.lerctr.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thanks Robert and all for the very quick work with a really sparse bug report.

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893