6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Sat Dec 30 07:26:32 PST 2006

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:57:49 +0100
Karol Kwiatkowski <freebsd at orchid.homeunix.org> wrote:

> Here's a "me too" message. AMD Athlon / FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE i386

My box uses FreeBSD / amd64, cvsupped today, and I also got stuck with
a panic. Looks familiar, except it panics whenenver I go to multiuser,
I even tried disabling samba and ntp, still it panics.
Ok, that was sendmail. Hmm, seems it panics on any process that tries
to use the network...

Hmm, I just realized that I don't need the machine multiuser to make a
debug kernel. Man, the holdays sure can take a tbite out of a man.
 Currently compiling a debug kernel...
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,